Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome To My Unit Of Inquiry


During this Unit Of Inquiry, what I am going to learn about is badminton; my essential questions is find 3 best players on playing badminton and learn how to smash the ball. The reason WHY I think it is important to learn because I can learn more skills about it. The Area Of Interaction that this topic meets is health and hygiene because badminton is a sport that can make us health. I am an auditory learner, so I will most likely choose activities that like taking a video. Some activities that I will do to learn about this are: Making the video and record what did I do and to start the Knowledge part of this unit is about sports. These activities will help me because it is help to improve the badminton skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment