Sunday, May 29, 2011

UOI interview with Mrs. Raisdana

First in ESL class, I am going to interview with Mrs. Raisdana. She will ask 3 question that I chose and i must explain why i chose this question, so firstly i chose the question "How well did you work on your own, meeting deadlines and getting your work done independently? Explain why you did well,  or why you needed to improve" because I didn't meeting deadlines every times because sometimes forget or not completed it. It makes my score law and make me feel bad... so i think i must improve my meeting deadline skill, also i must do my homework before the school because if i finish first, it is easy to meeting the deadline.
My second question is "If you could choose your topic again, would you choose the same one, or a different one? Explain why" I think i will not chose another topic again because it is hard to think and also it is hard to change to another topic, so i think i will not chose another topic but if i don't like my topic and i think it is hard to do it, i will change my topic again. My final question is "If you could re-do any part of your project so far, what would you change and why?" I think if i can re-do my project, i will change the information of my post and i will change Labels properly because sometimes i didn't put the label in the post, so i will put the Labels again. I will change information too because if i change to better information, it is good for me and my blog.

                                         
                                         
                                            Reflection

 It is hard to do this interview and i was nervous before i do the interview because my English skill is not good and my talking skill is not good too. After finish the interview i feel better than before. When i see the video about interview of mine,  i was shame because when Mrs. raisdana ask some question, i surprise sometimes and don't understand what is question about. Sometimes Mrs. Raisdana ask different question. When i heard that question I panic sometimes. That's why this interview was hard to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment