Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The End of theYear...

In beginning of this year i have two goals. School and personal life goals. First my school goal was do every homework and get the good score in the report card and get out from the ESL because i am in the ESL like 2 years,so i want to get out from the ESL and i want to study Indonesian period too and  if i get the good score in the report card, I am proud of my self and my parents, also can feel proud of me. Last year i didn't get good score that i want, that's why i want to get the score in this year but i think i didn't get the good score i think because i didn't do my homework sometimes or i didn't do the meeting the deadlines, that's why people think i didn't do my homework, also i think i will be in the ESL class because i didn't do well in the test, also sometimes i didn't do the ESL homework.

That's why i have to in the ESL class.I think friends and teacher help me to do my work and try to make me understand the question. When don't understand the question or home work,  my friends help me to do the homework and question. It makes me to do the homework easily and fast. 

I think the goals are same next year because i didn't met the goals this year, so i must met the that 2goals fitst and when i met the goals, i will change the goals because i don't feel good when i haven't met my goals, so i want to met first.
I think i learn about many grammars and speech skill because i learn in this year an it make me smarter than before but sometimes it make me confuse, so it is hard to do it.

I think my English is improve in this year because before when i ask the question to teacher, i cannot ask it because shame to ask but now I can ask the Question to the teacher because now I am not shame about it, also i can talk to friends well in English but i think i must improve my Speech skill and grammar skill when i speak to my friends.

6 comments:

  1. I like this post because this tells about how you feel briefly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel, because that's the same thing i happened. Couldn't ask teacher because I'm shame about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something that I learned from reading this post is I need to do best in my homework. I hope that you will reach your goal next year~~^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like what you say about your English is improved :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same feel with you when your English improve you will be very prod of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you when you wanted to get out from ESL and have classes with your classmates. Because it feel weird when you are having classes different from your class.

    ReplyDelete