Thursday, December 9, 2010

무한도전 비빔밥 광고~!











I chose this video for many reasons. First I chose this video because of introduce the korean food to every body and the another reason, that i like "BIbimbab" so much because i eat this food for 10years. Second i like the actor of this video because they are famouse actors in Korea. They make this video in the New York because they want to introduce the korean food, "Bibimbab". Final reason that i like this video is that this video makes me happy.

4 comments:

  1. I like hojun's video. because his video is about korean food, "bibimbap". i like to eat bvibimbap and many people are dancing and they do takgyoundo. it so wonderful and looks very good.so i like hojun's video

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Hojun's video because it makes me know more about Korean's food. It's also very interesting. Can you explain to me more about Korean food?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Hojun's video because it tell me about Korean food it is also interesting maybe you can talk about what is the different to the food what it taste?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know why did Ho Jun put this video. Because he want to show and tell to people in the world there is this kind of Korean food. I think the if audience watch this video, they really want to try this food 'BiBimBap'. But how the video makes you happy? and why?

    ReplyDelete