Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome to Grammar! Writing Sample...

Caring

When i was in the Korea i was very kind to my grandmother because she is so old and weak, so i must caring my grandmother. My grandmother is always alone at the morning and the lunch because my uncle and aunt o to the work.( Grandmother, my uncle and my aunt live together). I must buy the food, go to bank, watching TV and eat together with her everyday when i was in the korea. And this is true story when i was in the Korea 6 grade.

One day my grandmother was so sick, so i caring my grandmother for 3days. I make the food myself, i buy the food, I clean my room and i make the food for my grandmother. Few days later my grandmother become a healthy. When my grandmother become a healthy, i was so happy. I think i am caring person.

No comments:

Post a Comment