Sunday, November 28, 2010

ESl 7 Unit 1 Final Project

Here is the Storybird that I created. It is called Catch that Stupid Mouse and it is about How did mouse get cheese:


http://storybird.com/books/one-leopard-live-in-the-savanna-he-is-king-of-sava/edit/


Here is the story that I  wrote from this story bird: 



                          King Of Savanna

One leopard lives in the savanna. He is king of savanna. He feels happy because he has sharp nails and scary eyes.

"I'm the king of savanna,” he said

He excited when he run. He is the fastest animal in the savanna because he has long leg. While he is running he can hear wind and can smell sweat.

"No one cannot catch me ha ha,” he laugh But he have one big secret.

When he sees and smells the meat, he feel disgusted and he scraping the meat plate. His secret is he doesn’t like to eat the fresh meat!
"I hate dirty meat ~!" he said

When he hungry, He likes to eat the clean vegetables, chewing the vegetables and smell the vegetables but if the savanna animal know this giant secret the leopard will not be king.

"I like vegetables" he said

But one day one black gorilla saw his secret and he looks happy. Soon he laughs.

"Hahaha your end leopard” Fat Gorilla laughs.

One day he sleeps on the small tree. Few minutes later one ugly gorilla come to the leopard. When the leopard close his eyes he can hear leaves sound and smells of trees.

"Ah... I’m so sleepy" he said

He smiles and laughs. Gorilla looks glad. We don’t know why he glad.

The dark gorilla is hideous and heavy. His stomach is quiver. We can smell gorilla’s dirty fur smell. Gorilla said

"Hey, do think your king of savanna? Hahahahaha"

Yellow Leopard is angry because the gorilla interrupts his sleep.

Leopard muttered, "Who are you!!!!!!!! If you don't say sorry I will eat your big head and wreck your legs~!!!!" Leopard roar.

The gorilla is little bit scare because he shouts very loud. I think everybody can hear his roar. After finish his roar, we can smell gorilla fur smells again. But he believes that he is not violent. 

"Don't lie, I know you don't eat the Meat Haha" Old Gorilla laughs

Leopard feel excited. Leopard showed his l bright teeth. When he showed his teeth, we can smell his teeth smell and his teeth sound.


"Really? Ok come here I will eat you~~" Leopard smile.

Crazy Gorilla realize that leopard can kill
"I'm so stupid~!!!" He complains himself.

After he showed his teeth, gorilla is scary "I... I will be back ~!!!!" the gorilla run away. We can hear his footsteps and his sweat smells.

Few days later in the silent forest. When we see the trees we feel pleased and we can hear waterfall sound. It smells forest. There are many tall trees and fresh air.

The leopard is feeling the exciting vacation because he wants to rest. He feels comfortable. When he sleeps we can hear his breath sound and we can smell fresh air. He said, "I like interesting vacation, I’m so sleepy"

Few minutes later he is hungry. He bring the big vegetables for eat. We can hear chewing sound again when he eat the vegetables and smell.” I like healthy vegetable so much" he said I think he never abandon to eat Vegetable.

But no ne knows that he like vegetables. This is important secret forever.

"Sh....this is secret" he said softly. He looks serious and we can hear bird sounds…

Here is a video of me reading my story: 








Here is my podcast :I am telling my story:



No comments:

Post a Comment