Sunday, November 28, 2010

ESL 7- Unit 1 Reflection-storyteling











My opinion reading is just standing or sitting and read a story but if we telling the story, we must do the actions, change the voice and we must love our story when we telling the story. I think the recording our voice is the difficeult part to me because when we recording our self, it is funny and so shame. I think put the effects in our recording is the easy part to me because i know how to use it and we can easily find the effects, in the Garadgeband. When we telling the story, we must change our voice, some move(actions) and we must love our story. I think my podcast is not successful because when i record my story my voice is not clear and some wrong part. Also i don’t change my voice many times.I think i am proud of my podcast because i am doing my best. I think i use all term for this project. Yes i think i understand the between of reading and  telling the story because our ESL teacher told us so many times and we watch video about the telling the story. I think i enjoy the making the storybird when we make the story. It is so fun to make the story. I enjoy the pcking the pictures. I think i learn about risk taker because when we recording our self it is so shame but i did the recording, so i think i learn the risk taker.

No comments:

Post a Comment