Thursday, November 11, 2010

Story reflection

                                                       Reflection of Story

Firstly, i used google doc, story board, blog and dictionary. I used google doc for share the idea and tell the teacher, what i done and tell my story to teacher. Also i used story board. I used it for show and tell my story. I used blog for download the picture paste in the blog and my instrument. I used dictionary for found the difficult words or similar words but dictionary is also difficult to me.

Secondly, I used many sites. I used story bird, blogger, flickr, gmail and youtube. I used story bird for made my story. I used blogger for made my blog. In blogger we can visit my friend's blog and also we can put the pictures. Also i used flickr for download the picture. This site have so many pictures, so it was easy to find the good pictures. Gmail is for use the Google doc. Finally we used youtube for watch the some videos.

Finally we used so many skills. I learned making story skills, put the adjective editing skills (we use 7 boy over board) , imagination skills for imagine my story, smell and sound. First i use making story skills for make the story. Also i learned put the adjective editing skills for put the 7words(realize, complain, abandon, wreck, muttered, quiver) and finally i used imagination skill for imagine my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment