Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Holiday

My holiday

In my vacation, i didn't go anywhere accept Puncak. I always spend my time in Watching Tv and Playing games, also i play with my friends at night. I play soccer, swim and go to the shopping mall with my friends. I do few lessons in the vacation. I did English, drum, math and chinese lesson during vacation time. I think i enjoy the winter vacation because i feel good and interesting and if there are no friends in the vacation, i think i cannot enjoy the vacation.

I go to Puncak during vacation time with my father's friends family. It took 5 hours to go there. When i breath the air, i feel fresh. We ate lunch at 2:30 and we play soccer. Soccer was very funny and exciting to me. After soccer, we ate water melon. At night we ate delicious beef. I think it was the great experience in vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment