Thursday, January 20, 2011

Poetry






I think poetry is pretty good to people but not for me. I don't like poetry very much because it is boring and hard to write to me, also i don't like to share my feeling to our classmates. When i was child, i read so many poetry books and i can write the poetry very well but now, i am bad at making the poetry because i don't read the poetry book now but i think poetry good to us because the poetry make us brave and make us share our idea or what we are thinking. When i sitting in the class room for hole class, i feel tired and i back is hurt, so i think it is good for being outside the other day. Yesterday Mr. Jabiz show us the picture about school park. In picture there are bee, workers, my classmates and some flower. The picture was so good to me because it is clear. If we are laugh when person speech their poetry, the person who speech will make the wall, so later it will be high and high and if the wall is high enough, he will be shame every time. We mustn't laugh when people speech their poetry. It is polite to people.
I will continue...

1 comment:

  1. Ho jun, I think i agree with you, if we laugh to the other people when their talking about their poetry, they will make some walls and if the walls is been high enough, the people that we laugh at will be shame every time he or she do something.

    Why do you don't like to write a poetry?

    ReplyDelete